Production | Full time
- Salary range: Negotiate
- Starting salary range end: Depending on experience and qualifications.
- Monthly salary alongside Tet and recognition & rewards based on your performance
- Insurances (SI, HI, UI)
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave
- Company trips, team buildings, Happy Hour
- A dynamic workplace environment,
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
As a UI Artist on our team, your player-focused mindset allows you to conceptualize intuitive menus whose look and feel encompass our game’s overall creative vision. As a Senior 2D UI Game Artist, your day-to-day will be:
- Work closely with Art lead/Art Director and Game Designers to conceptualize and design menus and HUD elements
- Adapt and develop graphic design and motion graphic solutions fitting to game. (Mobile, PC)
- Clearly communicate ideas in a visual manner, either as wireframes, or mock-ups
- Work closely with the UX and Game Design teams to know what type of player experience is intended
- Work closely with the programming team to implement menus into the game and verify the quality of said menus once implemented
C. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a UI game artist in creating interfaces for video games for both PC and mobile; a degree in graphic design or fine art will be preferable.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping software (Figma,…) and willing to learn new software programs and tools.
- Creativity and have sense of initiative (proactivity, originality and resourcefulness when searching for solutions)
- Show ownership and responsibility by pro-actively and independently driving tasks
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, interpret and work as part of a team.
- 12 floor; Pico Plaza; 20 Cong Hoa; Tan Binh District; HCM
- Contact: Ms. Thu – 0389935670 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Production | Full Time
Mô tả công việc
• Is responsibe for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand in a dynamic, cross functional team with other frontend, backend and QA engineers implementing customizations & customer requirements that will provide tangible results for the corporation.
• Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
• Initiate and lead development of web tools and application, design and build back-office system from scratch.
• Participle on the conception and setup of automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on site and on cloud.
• Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
• Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
• Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance and the raising of the existence environments
• Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solution
• Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
• Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks
• Coordinate roll-out of new applications
• Provides production support
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 2-3 years on Web Development.
• Experience with PHP and Node.js / TypeScript.
• Experience with RESTful / GraphQL APIs and system integrations.
• Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL.
• Experience with Gitlab, Docker and CI/CD.
• Experience with AWS is a plus.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the following frameworks
• Laravel ,Drupal ,Vue.js,React
• Professional knowledge multi-platforms, network programming computer science fundamentals in data structures and design patterns…, and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution.
• Very good at research and development.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need.
• Experienced with web frontend and cloud platforms is a plus.
• Experienced on Web security (OWASP,..) is a plus.
• Salary range: Negotiate
• Starting salary range end: Depending on experience and qualifications.
• Monthly salary alongside Tet and recognition & rewards based on your performance
• Insurances (SI, HI, UI)
• 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave
• Company trips, team buildings, Happy Hour
• A dynamic workplace environment,
• Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ tại:
• Email: email@example.com
• SĐT: 0389 935 670