A. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensure that the team follows the process checklist.
- Tracking the effort of everyone on the development team
- Suggest allocation of effort between projects
- Maintain and follow up on the to- do list in each product development
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Product Manager
- Follow up with the development procedure of other Business Teams, learn about the pros and cons, and suggest applications to your own team
- Ensure the timing and take note of events.
- Act as a Servant Leader for the team.
- Combat impediments, deficiencies in development phrase
- Push everyone on the team update- create Jira Tasks regularly.
B. JOB REQUIREMENT
At least 1 year of work experience in a Project Management position
– Technical background
– Work experience in Game Studio.
– Work experience in Development Team
- Practical thinking, and also Is tenacious and strives for efficiency
- Strong self-discipline but be mindful of everyone
- An excellent listener and good at other communication skills
- Good innovation skill: tend to innovate the hard-to-change traditions
- Good Problem-solving skills but be mindful of the time constraint
- Growth Mindset: embrace the challenge, learn – learn more – learn forever
- Critical thinking: always question yourself
- Have strong time-organizing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to learn and work with new technologies.
- Working under pressure and being self-motivated
- Willingness to listen and calmly, patiently champion ideas to others
- Strategy Thinking: the ability to see the overall picture
Good balance of Business Acumen & problem-solving skills: Passionately solving problems but being mindful of what business value they bring to the team, company
C. OTHER INFORMATION
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Lương: Cạnh tranh
D. LOCATION & APPLY
- 12 floor; Pico Plaza; 20 Cong Hoa; Tan Binh District; HCM
- Contact: Ms. Thu – 0389935670 – email@example.com