• Salary range: Negotiate
• Starting salary range end: Depending on experience and qualifications.
• Monthly salary alongside Tet and recognition & rewards based on your performance
• Insurances (SI, HI, UI)
• 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave
• Company trips, team buildings, Happy Hour
• A dynamic workplace environment,
• Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
B. JOB DESCRIPTION
• Is responsible for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand in a dynamic, cross functional team with other frontend, backend, and QA engineers implementing customizations & customer requirements that will provide tangible results for the corporation.
• Perform web and legacy system development, update, and support.
• Initiate and lead development of web tools and applications, design and build back-office system from scratch.
• Participle on the conception and setup of the automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on-site and on cloud.
• Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
• Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development, and the platform functionality
• Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance, and the raising of the existing environments
• Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solutions
• Delivery high-level solutions or subsystems like custom API’s, database modeling and design.
• Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks
• Coordinate roll-out of new applications
• Provides production support
C. JOB REQUIREMENT
• Experience with Node.js / TypeScript.
• Experience with RESTful / GraphQL APIs and system integrations.
• Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL.
• Experience with Gitlab, Docker and CI/CD.
• Experience with AWS is a plus.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the following frameworks
• Vue.js, React
• Professional knowledge multi-platforms, network programming computer science fundamentals in data structures and design patterns…, and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution.
• Very good at research and development.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt new technical changes as per project need.
• Experienced with web frontend and cloud platforms is a plus.
• Experienced on Web security (OWASP,..) is a plus.
D. LOCATION & APPLY
- 12 floor; Pico Plaza; 20 Cong Hoa; Tan Binh District; HCM
- Contact: Ms. Thu – 0389935670 – firstname.lastname@example.org